Last Updated on December 21, 2020
We have all been in situations where our car won’t start and need someone to give us a jump start. It can be annoying and frustrating to try and find someone who is not only willing to provide a jump start using their car, but who has jumper cables on them. After all, how many people do you know keep jumper cables in their trunk?
Fortunately, you’ll never have to worry about being put in this situation again. The latest in auto technology is the premium portable car jumper starters. Instead of connecting jumper cables to someone else’s car battery, the portable car jumper starter is a small device that connects directly to your car’s battery. This small device, which is as big as a smartphone, will be providing the electric current that is necessary to jump start your vehicle.
Top 5 Premium Portable Car Jump Starters
There are different premium portable car jumper starters on the market. Some even have extra features like allowing you to fill your car’s tires up with air when the air pressure is low. To learn about the very best ones, below is a list of the top 5 premium portable car jumper starters.
- NOCO Genius Boost Pro GB150 – This is one of the best portable jump starters on the market. It contains a lithium battery that can be recharged when it runs out of energy. On just one charge, it can deliver an amazing 4,000 amps to your car battery and should let you perform as many as 80 individual jump starts before it needs to be charged again. The portable starter only weighs about 7.5 lbs., which is a bit heavier than other portable starters. But the power it provides is worth it.
- DBPOWER 600A Peak – This is a start-of-the-art portable charger with a unique design, flashlight, LCD screen, and a charging port with integrated smart technology. If you were to go on Amazon, you would find that this is the best-selling starter available on there. It may be too long to fit in your pocket, but it only weighs 2.82 lbs. The DBPOWER is made specifically for charging 5.2-liter diesel engines and 6.5-liter gas engines. Its highest amp voltage is 600 and one charge can jump start your car about 30 times.
- Aickar 800A Peak – This is perhaps the safest portable car jump starter that you can find. There is little chance of shocking yourself if you’re new to jump starting. If you have a 4.5-liter diesel engine or any kind of gas engine, then a single charge from this starter should give you about 30 jump starts. The maximum current you will get is 800 amps and there are some heavy-duty cables that come with it. Overall, it will give you protection against over voltages, reverse polarity, over charges, over currents, and overloads.
- Beatit 800A Power Bank – If you have a 5-liter diesel engine or a 6-liter gas engine, this portable car jump starter can deliver up to 800 amps and be used 30 times on a single charge. If you want to connect your tablet or smartphone to the battery of this charger, there are 2 USB ports available for you to use. There is even overcharge protection too.
- Stanley J5C09 1000 Peak – This is a very big portable car jump starter that weighs a whopping 18 lbs. Even its dimensions of 11.2” by 8” by 13.5” are rather high. However, if you need to jump start a heavier vehicle, this would be a great starter to use. It can deliver up to 1,000 amps and is suitable for trucks and medium-sized automobiles. There is also an air compressor that can deliver 120-PSI, which is great if your tires become deflated and you need to fill them up on the road. Click here to get more info about Stanley J5C09 1000 Peak
Between the top 5 above, we recommended to choose stanley j5c09, because that device more suitable for small, medium and even heavy car, and also there is air compressor included, this is very useful when emergency condition.