Last Updated on May 6, 2020
It can be a terrible feeling to be away from home and have your car engine not start up. If no one is around to give you a jump start, then you must pay a lot of money to a towing company to get your car to the shop and get a new battery. That is why it is important to have a high quality portable jump starter inside your vehicle at all times. That way, you can avoid these situations from happening.
The Top 5 Reasons to Have the Stanley J5C09 Jump Starter
There are a lot of portable jump starters to choose from in the marketplace. However, the Stanley J5C09 Jump Starter beats them all. It has the most features, reliability, and peak amps that you can find anywhere. To help you understand why the Stanley J5C09 Jump Starter is a worthy investment, below are the top 5 reasons for having this jump starter inside your car whenever you are out somewhere.
- High Amps – Depending on the size of your vehicle and its battery, you’ll want to have a jump starter that can handle a wide range of amps. The Stanley J5C09 can start with at least 500 amps but peak all the way up to 1,000 amps. This is great whether you have a car or truck.
- USB Connections – There are USB ports integrated into the Stanley J5C09 which let you connect your personal electronic gadgets to the jump starter. This comes in handy if your smartphone is out of power and you need to recharge the battery. In a way, the unit could be jump starting your smartphone too.
- LED Lighting – If it is nighttime or your car is in a dark area, it will be difficult to see what you’re doing under the hood. Fortunately, the Stanley J5C09 has a very bright LED light built into the jump starter which lets you easily see what you’re doing no matter how dark the environment is. There is even 270° rotation capability for the light. That way, you can shine it in the exact spot that you need to see.
- Reverse Polarity Alarm – Do not worry if you make a mistake when connecting the cables to the battery. The Stanley J5C09 has a reverse polarity alarm which will sound off whenever there is an improper connection of the cables. That way, you don’t damage the battery or the jump starter unit.
- Air Compressor – A lot of people do not pay attention to the air pressure of their tires before it is too late. Having low or uneven air pressure in your tires could lower your fuel efficiency and ruin your treads. To ensure that your tires have the proper air pressure no matter where you are, the Stanley J5C09 has an air compressor with up to 120-PSI. This means no more waiting in line at the gas station, so you can use their air compressor, which costs a couple of dollars for three minutes of use. Have your own air compressor that you can use anywhere for as long as you want.
The Stanley J5C09 is a compact unit and should fit easily in the trunk of your vehicle. If you go longer than 30 days without using the jump starter, it is recommended that you charge the battery to ensure that it stays fresh. You don’t want to leave the jump starter in your trunk for 6 months and then find out later that the battery is dead when you finally need it. Therefore, maintain your jump starter every month and sustain your peace of mind by knowing that you’ll never have to ask someone else for a jump start ever again.